viernes, 9 de mayo de 2014

Writing and Writers are a must

      For this subject it is essential to take out the writer hidden inside us. If that happends, we will be able to express in writen form, how we feel and think.
Lots of people prefer this way of expression instead of just talking to somebody.

      Sometimes I wonder what happened to me, because when I was young I loved writing everywhere, but specially in my diary; a little book where I wrote day after day many details about my routines and adventures.

      Nowadays, maybe because of the busy style of life we have, it is almost impossible to sit down, think a few minutes and write a paragraph or two what we are feeling. That is why I consider that written expression is one of the most important subjects. Not only because we practise our grammar, vocabulary, etc., but also because during the writing moments, we enter in that magic world of imagination and creativity.

      Like the old times.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario